Thursday, September 23, 2010

2 months

Darcy had her 2 month check-up today.
And... she's perfectly healthy.
You were worried there for a second, weren't you?

She does all the little things that 2 month old babies are supposed to be doing:
She lifts and turns her head while lying on her belly.
She is becoming more vocal, cooing and making those adorable throaty sounds,
She smiles in response to me (my favorite thing in the world!).
She holds objects in her hands and then lets go of it.

A few 2 month stats:
Height: 23.5 inches long (86th percentile)
Weight: 12 lb. 6 oz. (88th percentile)
Head Circumference: 37 (10th percentile)
She got 2 shots and one oral vaccine - she only cried for like 5 seconds. She is a tough little chick.

And a few 2 month pics (you know me! i just can't resist showing off my cutie kids!):


2 comments:

Laurel said...

Such precious pictures again. Love her hat in the first one, totally worth it!

Jed and Rebecca said...

Those are some cute...cute...pictures. I love her little chubby cheeks. I think she has a lot of Josh in her. I laughed at her stats. Head 10th percentile. I guess she has a little of her mama in her too. Not that you have a little head...its just that you have a little head. Not to make you feel bad, because your head suits you well and has always fit well with you body. Im just saying, ok maybe I should be done commenting. Love you!