In between sessions of General Conference today, the girls and I went for a spring walk/photoshoot.
I guess it's become somewhat of a tradition.
Brinkley tells me what to take a picture of, and then I do!
And then we come home and look at all of them.
I edited the heck out of these... I was having a little bit too much fun I guess.
Mixed in with the spring flowers are some of my favorite things to see on our walk/jogs through our neighborhood (weird things like fire hydrants, patches of brick in the road, and a blue door that I can't seem to get enough of. It has to be the color because the door itself is rather unspectacular).
It's these little things that make me start to miss Pittsburgh already.
Though, I'm sure I won't be lacking for beauty in upstate New York.
I guess it's become somewhat of a tradition.
Brinkley tells me what to take a picture of, and then I do!
And then we come home and look at all of them.
I edited the heck out of these... I was having a little bit too much fun I guess.
Mixed in with the spring flowers are some of my favorite things to see on our walk/jogs through our neighborhood (weird things like fire hydrants, patches of brick in the road, and a blue door that I can't seem to get enough of. It has to be the color because the door itself is rather unspectacular).
It's these little things that make me start to miss Pittsburgh already.
Though, I'm sure I won't be lacking for beauty in upstate New York.












No comments:
Post a Comment