Thursday, October 25, 2012

Random Halloween Event

There is this monthly magazine that is put out at the YMCA that tells you all sorts of activities going on in the area that month. 
I scour this thing
I circle all the events I'm interested in and then put them on the calendar. So diligent.
Of all the 20 things I find that would be a BLAST to do, we usually end up doing 1... or 2. 
Whatever. 
Still, I have good intentions to take my kids out and about.
And this Halloween... we actually did one! 

The description of the activity made it sound so promising. Bounce houses, games, food, a haunted house... all for free!!!
And it was true. It had all that stuff. And it was free. Just on a smaller scale than I was expecting. The kids had fun, I think. And that's all that matters. They won candy at some games and got to slide one the bounce house. One. Singular. They said the haunted house might be too scary, so we passed on that. 
After we did all 4 activities, we decided to go... to Dunkin' Donuts.
Now, that is a great way to end a Halloween fun-filled night!









No comments: