The big question of the day is: did Josh match into an ENT residency program?
Unfortunately, no.
So, we will be doing this all week:
Unfortunately, no.
So, we will be doing this all week:
This is not what we had hoped and prayed and fasted for.
But it would seem there are other plans in store for us.
So, as of right now, Josh has sent in his application to the only 2 open ENT spots left as well as some pediatric spots.
We will find out Wednesday if any of those programs are interested in him.
And since we're being all debbie downer today anyway, if none of those work out - we will probably stay here in Pittsburgh 1 more year during which Josh will do a research year and reapply to residency in Pediatrics.
We'll do what we have to do I guess.
I'll keep you posted.
Oh, and congrats to all our friends who did match! Yay!

4 comments:
I just have to say, I feel like punching the U of U in the nose, they are so dumb. Josh is so smart and such a hard worker, he will do great things wherever he goes! I'm pulling for Iowa for you!
Oh NO!!! Why do medical schools think they can do this to us. Make the med students work there little tails off, and then not even match!!! Not fair. So, SO sorry to hear. Hope he gets into one of the other ones!
Try to keep your head up. I'll be thinking of you and hoping everything works out.
You're in our prayers!
Post a Comment