
Josh officially began Medical School classes today, beginning with the hardest course ever (or so the rumors say) ANATOMY!!! It's a seven week course and they jump right in by dissecting cadavers this week... ewe gross. Good thing Josh is so brilliant, he's going to do great. It's also a good thing he doesn't get grossed out by dead bodies. I would fail that class just as soon as the scent of formaldehyde hit my nostrils.
(P.S. for those of you who may not know, Josh is attending Medical School at the University of Pittsburgh, or 'Pitt' as we call it)
Anyway, he looks great in his white coat.
TAKE LUCK JOSH! Brinkley and I will miss you while you're at school. Kisses!
4 comments:
Your little girl is adorable! Congrats to Josh for getting into medical school! That is so awesome! I don't think you know me Hayley, but I think you know my sister Chaleese Wardleigh. Josh was one of my very good friends in highschool. Anyway, I am glad you guys are doing good! You are such a cute family!
Hey Hayley, this is Danyelle Aders, I don't know if you remember me but we had ceramics together in high school, we made scupltures of each others heads. Well I hope all is well with you and your family. I hope you don't mind if I put a link of your page to mine.
I do love being a mom, it is the best thing ever! Your little girl is so cute, and I love her name! I am glad I found your blog, you are such a sweetheart! Talk to you later!
Take Luck!! Haha! I love that guy. we quote him all the time!! Tyler had his first day of his program today too. Our hubbies are growing up so fast!!
Post a Comment